Friday's 10 Happy Things Vol. 1
Anyway, HURRAY! This is my very first Friday's 10 Happy Things, a list of things that made me happy this week!
2. My new job! I quit a job last Friday without knowing where to go or what to do next, spent all Saturday with J, then I woke up Sunday morning to a super good news.
3. Being home-based for the first time! This has been a LONG TIME dream of mine! See emphasis on "long time"? To be able to set-up a work station at home and never have to leave the house everyday and go through the struggles of commuting in the Philippines to go to an office was a dream I never thought would ever come to life until last Sunday morning. I am blessed.
5. Got a decent Internet connection at home! Much thanks to my awesome corporate communications skills.
6. Coffee in the morning. And coffee in the morning. *wink*
7. The idea of early morning runs. Yes, it's still just an idea because I haven't really gotten up my lazy ass to actually do it.
8. Three years *thing with boyfriend which we didn't get to celebrate because I'm an asshole girlfriend but we really didn't need to because seriously, three years > one day. I love you J! ♥
9. Got a new haircut! Because I'm such a liar and I like breaking my own promises of never to ever cut my hair short.
10. Finally getting to write my own Friday's 10 Happy Things!
So, if you're happy and you know it, don't just clap your hands, stomp your feet, shout "hurray", and do all three!
Write about it and make it a habit!
Don't forget to leave a link so we can check it out too! ♥